Go down 
AuthorMessage
kinghames

PostSubject: GM CODER FORMAT   Wed May 04, 2011 6:48 pm

Name: Michael Smith

Time Zone/Location: EST (5:00) New York

Email/IM: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

In-Game-Name: (Creating one)

What will/can you do as a GM?: I will be a coder for this server. I also know all the commands.

What could you contribute to the server if you were to become a GM? Code and I will look to see if anyone is hacking at times when I am not busy coding.

What would you do if you saw someone hacking (1st time, 2nd, 3rd)?: 1st Time if it wasnt serious Id jail them. However, if it is ruining our gameplay then I would ban him. 2nd: BAN AUTOMATICALLY he should have learned. so is as 3rd.

How would you deal with a spammer/abuser? Block them.

How would you use the !item command? Type it in game using !item (ITEM CODE HERE)

Do you have any GM experience?: Yes I was a Gm in many servers and even made my own and quit later. I have old pictures OLD for other GM APPS I cant make any new proof pictures but here they are and the 2nd one is proof that I can code. PROOF I WAS GM: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] PROOF I CAN CODE:(DONT WORRY THIS IS JUST SAMPLE I KNOW THE OTHER CODER CM.S): [Only admins are allowed to see this link] As said these were pictures I posted for a old gm app OLD OLD and I dont go on that server anymore so yeah.

Any unique talents(coding, gfx, etc): Coding and I can do some gfx.

What type of events would you host? With what prize? how often?: I would host Ox/Ola Ola/Whatever you guys have.

How many hours would you be willing to commit a week? (LOOK AT LAST ONE)

What would you do if you saw a relative/friend hacking?: Even if they were my friend Id jail them 2nd time Id ban them.

Would you leave the server if you were not picked as GM?: Maybe because I am looking to be a coder and I was a really experienced coder. I want to be in a good server rather than play it now.

If a player is spamming on XAT/Being stupid what would you do? Ban them/kick them.

Will you respect all of the ImagineStory's staff and the moderating team?: Of course. They seem very friendly =D.

What do you think is good about your personality? I am kind and I am generous but not too generous lols.

What do you think is bad about your personality? I am kind of obnoxious but not really. It is just when I was a player. When Im agm I would be kind and courteous.

Would you leave the server if a problem were to happen (small and big)?: If it was small I bet you guys could fix it. If it was big like a huge crash we will keep in touch in email so nothing bad would happen. If it goes on for a while by a while I mean like 2-3weeks then I might leave.

Why should we choose you as GM?: Because unlike other people I have experience (no offense) over 2 years and have been searching for a good v83 server and hope this will be it.

What would you do if a player asked for an Event item/MSI (Max stat item): Say sry you can only get that once they get (Insert number) rebirths.

How many days a week and for how long would you be active? 7 Days a week active on weekdays from 3:00-10:00 EST unless I have a huge test/exam I need to studyy for which wont happen soon. Howerver, weekends Im on all day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heart

PostSubject: Re: GM CODER FORMAT   Sun May 15, 2011 7:58 pm

kinghames wrote:

What would you do if you saw someone hacking (1st time, 2nd, 3rd)?: 1st Time if it wasnt serious Id jail them. However, if it is ruining our gameplay then I would ban him. 2nd: BAN AUTOMATICALLY he should have learned. so is as 3rd.

they all deserve second chances.... well...is this a gm app or coder aapp???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cookiezrule

PostSubject: Re: GM CODER FORMAT   Tue May 17, 2011 6:45 pm

Good Job. i don't quite understand the subject though. (GM CODER FORMAT)

It's not really a format. ~Kate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Originality
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GM CODER FORMAT   Tue May 24, 2011 10:44 pm

-moved

Not enough information
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imaginestory.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM CODER FORMAT