Imaginestory
register now!
Imaginestory
register now!
Imaginestory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imaginestory

WELCOME! To Imaginestory's Forum~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

illest's GM application (:

Go down 
+6
pentagon
Heart
Daniel
Jello
Cudi
illest
10 posters
AuthorMessage
illest
Mod
illest

illest's GM application (: Empty
PostSubject: illest's GM application (:   illest's GM application (: I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:59 pm

Name:Franki Nguyen

Time Zone/Location: Pacific Time Zone

Email/IM: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
aim:iWeirdxfranki

In-Game-Name: illest

What will/can you do as a GM?:

I will hold many fun different events but not too many, help the community of Imaginestory whenever assistance is needed, I can ask players to vote and remind them to vote each day, I will and can contribute many hours to the server after school and especially on weekends.

What could you contribute to the server if you were to become a GM?
Encourage players to be on forums and make the forums more lively, remind the community to vote to support our server, I can help out players when needed because, most GMs are off when players need help. I can contribute ideas/suggestions for the server. Lastly, I know I can contribute my best effort for this server.

What would you do if you saw someone hacking (1st time, 2nd, 3rd)?:
First) I would kindly ask the hacker to stop and just give them a warning.
Second) I'd give a second chance depending on what they did; everyone deserves second chances.
Third)Jail time or Ban(most likely a 24hr jail time)

How would you deal with a spammer/abuser?
Obviously, tell them to stop. If not I'd give them jail time.

How would you use the !item command?
I would use it to search up rare nx prizes for events thats pretty much about it.

Do you have any GM experience?:
I had alot of experiences way way back then before I quitted playing servers but it was pretty much and off and on thing.
I can only remembering being GM for ArcadeStory, SuperKrazyMS and DarkWingsMS and thats all I remember.

Any unique talents(coding, gfx, etc):
I don't really have any experiences in coding, nor gfx, but I can learn a thing or two from youtube about coding and gfx. Because, I don't mind helping out to contribute to the server but I can't guarantee results.

What type of events would you host? With what prize? how often?:
I would host HnS, Scavenger Hunts, Fashion contests, more difficult jq's(mostly without spawning monsters)
You can check out my suggestion posts about events.

How many hours would you be willing to commit a week?
Up to 8hrs on weekdays, and on weekends, I'm on forever LOL

What would you do if you saw a relative/friend hacking?:
Walk over to their house, and smack them on the back of the head.
They know well not to hack or whatever so its all good in the hood. (:

Would you leave the server if you were not picked as GM?:
Ahah, bro I'm gone if I don't get picked. kidding (:
Whether I get picked or not, I'm still going to be here.
Atleast, I can still be able to contribute to the server as a player.

If a player is spamming on XAT/Being stupid what would you do?
I would tell the muhducker to zip his lip, or else I'd ban.

Will you respect all of the ImagineStory's staff and the moderating team?:
Ofcourse, I will. I respect my homies. I got nothing but love for them :D
<3

What do you think is good about your personality?
I'm very optimistic ? I am very helpful, polite, sorta hilarious(not to be conceited), I make the right decisions, trustworthy, absolutely loyal, I'm socially awkward. I laugh at anything, and I can communicate with anyone really. But yeah, very open minded about anything, I don't know what else but you can find out for yourself c:

What do you think is bad about your personality?
I joke way too much, and maybe take it too far. I don't know what else ): honestly. I'm a real jerk when it comes to name calling and stuff so yeah. I don't really know.

Would you leave the server if a problem were to happen (small and big)?:
Nah, I'm going to be here thick and thin regardless how small or big the matter is. Unless I'm not wanted in the server by many people. ):

Why should we choose you as GM?:
Because, I'm responsible, kind, hilarious, and energetic. Basically, I'm outgoing but again not to be conceited. I'd like to be known among the community of imaginestory. I have good conventional grammar, I make quick and right judgements, I'm always going to be there for players when needed, I can guarantee that I can fulfill my duty as GM and as a player. Edited: And I'm like the only one who followed the template and posted atleast 10 posts (:

What would you do if a player asked for an Event item/MSI (Max stat item)
"Sorry, no MSI(s) are allowed for event prizes but you can pick something else." (:

How many days a week and for how long would you be active?
7 days a week, atleast more than 8 hours. I have a bad case of insomia. (:
~Additional Info:
I'm always on the forums everyday, and on XatChat to help players

~Some Proof:
You can either believe me or not believe me, its up to you; sorry that I don't have any evidence of my experiences.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application, hopefully it'll meet your qualifications/standards and was informative.
(:

Last edited by illest on Sun May 08, 2011 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : y u mad tho !?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/ImagineStoryv83/220174944676266
Cudi

Cudi

PostSubject: Re: illest's GM application (:   illest's GM application (: I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:27 am

Very nice app, brosive. You've got my full support.
Back to top Go down
Jello

PostSubject: Re: illest's GM application (:   illest's GM application (: I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:48 pm

Nice app Illest Smile good luck to you!
Back to top Go down
illest
Mod
illest

PostSubject: Re: illest's GM application (:   illest's GM application (: I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:26 pm

Thanks alot, goodluck to the both of you guys too (:
Back to top Go down
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: illest's GM application (:   illest's GM application (: I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:19 am

Good Application i'll put ur appilication into consideration Neutral
Back to top Go down
Jello

PostSubject: Re: illest's GM application (:   illest's GM application (: I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:29 pm

well.. grats Illest you got Daniel to look at your gm app Very Happy hope you make it..
Back to top Go down
illest
Mod
illest

PostSubject: Re: illest's GM application (:   illest's GM application (: I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:28 pm

Daniel wrote:
Good Application i'll put ur appilication into consideration :|

O; thanks alots.
Back to top Go down
Heart

PostSubject: Re: illest's GM application (:   illest's GM application (: I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:57 pm

good luck~ wish you luck....i got a feeling that your gonna get to be the next gm~ Wink
Back to top Go down
pentagon

PostSubject: Re: illest's GM application (:   illest's GM application (: I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:29 pm

very well responsed, good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Heart

PostSubject: Re: illest's GM application (:   illest's GM application (: I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:49 pm

gratz~ u got dan to looook~ Wink
Back to top Go down
eyyitzali

eyyitzali

PostSubject: Re: illest's GM application (:   illest's GM application (: I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:34 pm

OFF Topic : heart stop spamming...we can all assume that your doing that for your GM app...so i strongly suggest you earn your posts the right way!

ON TOPIC : bruh you have a nice app going on there...but anyway few grammar problems (coming from a guy wid mistakes all the times) GL...
Back to top Go down
Heart

PostSubject: Re: illest's GM application (:   illest's GM application (: I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:48 pm

eyyitzali wrote:
OFF Topic : heart stop spamming...we can all assume that your doing that for your GM app...so i strongly suggest you earn your posts the right way!

ON TOPIC : bruh you have a nice app going on there...but anyway few grammar problems (coming from a guy wid mistakes all the times) GL...

..........to be honest.....thats true but when I finished the app.....I didn't understand the 10 post thing....so then I read one of the apps and it showed that I had to at least post 10 post......so yeah...... well btw when i posted my app, i had more than 10 post......so im srry if i was spamming Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
illest
Mod
illest

PostSubject: Re: illest's GM application (:   illest's GM application (: I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:54 pm

eyyitzali wrote:

thanks alot ali
Back to top Go down
cookiezrule

cookiezrule

PostSubject: Re: illest's GM application (:   illest's GM application (: I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:14 pm

Good luck! your app is really good (: you're one of the people that deserve this job! good luck once again (;

Back to top Go down
illest
Mod
illest

PostSubject: Re: illest's GM application (:   illest's GM application (: I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:29 pm

cookiezrule wrote:
Good luck! your app is really good (: you're one of the people that deserve this job! good luck once again (;

Thank you so so muchos :D
<3
Back to top Go down
[Admin]prize

PostSubject: Nice App   illest's GM application (: I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:22 pm

I just realized i havent been on the fourms that much any who Nice App I realy enjoyed it i realy hope you get accepted and by the way has anyone noticed that there arent any apps in the pended section? If i could move it i would Exclamation

Prize
Back to top Go down
illest
Mod
illest

PostSubject: Re: illest's GM application (:   illest's GM application (: I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:37 pm

[Admin]prize wrote:
I just realized i havent been on the fourms that much any who Nice App I realy enjoyed it i realy hope you get accepted and by the way has anyone noticed that there arent any apps in the pended section? If i could move it i would :!:

Prize

Thank you so kindly. but yeah I've noticed that there aren't as well.
Back to top Go down
Originality
Admin
Originality

PostSubject: Re: illest's GM application (:   illest's GM application (: I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:37 pm

illest's GM application (: 2827249990

Back to top Go down
https://imaginestory.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: illest's GM application (:   illest's GM application (: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

illest's GM application (:
Page 1 of 1