Imaginestory
register now!
Imaginestory
register now!
Imaginestory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imaginestory

WELCOME! To Imaginestory's Forum~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wazzup Im iSoul!!!!(im new)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iSoul

iSoul

Wazzup Im iSoul!!!!(im new) Empty
PostSubject: Wazzup Im iSoul!!!!(im new)   Wazzup Im iSoul!!!!(im new) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:22 pm

What up, im iSoul, my real name is mario, im great at maplestory, ive been playing ms private since titanms
(first v62 private server)( i really dindt get a chance to pla cause of the closeur date) , im great at creating videos for the server like add vids, and i can create some .wz edits, ive played over 20 [private servers, been a gm in 17 of them most of them closed or got shut down. i never revoked! i also used to own my own server a while ago. im a chill laid back bboy, so lets have a good time. btw i love to help out with anything. i know how to code a lil java, imma have to read up.Ive been playing for a while and you know ive been in search for the rght server. I wanted to start out with a new server so I can be there to help it build up and became a great server. IM always active so...>Lets get it. I so hope this server is the server that stays open for a while and becoems a hitt...
Back to top Go down
illest
Mod
illest

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Im iSoul!!!!(im new)   Wazzup Im iSoul!!!!(im new) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:08 pm

iSoul wrote:
What up, im iSoul, my real name is mario, im great at maplestory, ive been playing ms private since titanms
(first v62 private server)( i really dindt get a chance to pla cause of the closeur date) , im great at creating videos for the server like add vids, and i can create some .wz edits, ive played over 20 [private servers, been a gm in 17 of them most of them closed or got shut down. i never revoked! i also used to own my own server a while ago. im a chill laid back bboy, so lets have a good time. btw i love to help out with anything. i know how to code a lil java, imma have to read up.Ive been playing for a while and you know ive been in search for the rght server. I wanted to start out with a new server so I can be there to help it build up and became a great server. IM always active so...>Lets get it. I so hope this server is the server that stays open for a while and becoems a hitt...

Welcome mario ! glad that you've join the server (:
hopefully you can help contribute to the server with your skills .
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/ImagineStoryv83/220174944676266
iSoul

iSoul

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Im iSoul!!!!(im new)   Wazzup Im iSoul!!!!(im new) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:53 pm

Lol i got you, i was asking and it seems there is no promo vid for the server, well imma create one, and imma create a banner or 2
Back to top Go down
Cudi

Cudi

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Im iSoul!!!!(im new)   Wazzup Im iSoul!!!!(im new) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Welcome, bro. I'm sure everyone will appreciate your help with expanding the server. Stay frosty. afro
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Im iSoul!!!!(im new)   Wazzup Im iSoul!!!!(im new) I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Welcome Mario! Got a brother named Luigi? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eyyitzali

eyyitzali

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Im iSoul!!!!(im new)   Wazzup Im iSoul!!!!(im new) I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:51 pm

Damm u wrote a lot took me 2hours to read dat.. anway Welcome Mario!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup Im iSoul!!!!(im new)   Wazzup Im iSoul!!!!(im new) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wazzup Im iSoul!!!!(im new)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imaginestory :: Imaginestory :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: