Imaginestory
register now!
Imaginestory
register now!
Imaginestory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imaginestory

WELCOME! To Imaginestory's Forum~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Timid's GM Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Timid

Timid

Timid's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Timid's GM Application   Timid's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:39 pm

Name:

Tony Ho (My real name is Thong Ho, but many people take it in differently so I would prefer if you all would call me Tony, please). Thank you.

Time Zone/Location:

Eastern Standard Time GMT -4:00/ I currently and have always resided in Charlotte, North Carolina.

Email/IM:

I have two email addresses you could reach me at.The first is hotony13@yahoo.com or my alternate email is bigbash13@hotmail.com. Unfortunately, I do not use IM but I am an active user of Skype and you can add me by searching for bigbash13@hotmail.com or Tony Ho.

In-Game-Name:

I am a returning player and I decided to restart everything on this server. My current character is Timid.

What will/can you do as a GM?:

With the power I have as a GM and a general player I will do everything in my power to help others and to contribute to this server to make it better in the minor things. These minor items can and are not limited to: giving players tips and help playing the game, making friends and getting to know many others, persuading players to vote for this server for higher popularity, answering questions that any others have, assisting my staff team with anything they need, host some events when I am able to, and even helping out on forums(answering questions, comments, concerns).

What could you contribute to the server if you were to become a GM?

Well because most of the other GMs live in the Pacific Time Zone and so do the players, I reside in the Eastern Time Zone as for few of the players. With me being a GM I could be able to give all players an equal chance to open help, events, once again, persuading players to vote, and I would contribute as much time as possible to this server.

What would you do if you saw someone hacking (1st time, 2nd, 3rd)?:

First, give them a warning, no big deal.
Second, become more serious and threaten them with jailing or ban. Which is giving that person a second chance.
Third, jail or ban them depending on the situation. For example, an ignorant and raging player would receive a harder punishment than just one that just can't follow the rules.

How would you deal with a spammer/abuser?

I would give them a serious one warning(because spamming is annoying to every other player) and if they abuse this then I would jail that person.

How would you use the !item command?

I would use it to provide items to players at the correct items, such as event prizes. I would not give out free items to anyone including friends or relatives.

Do you have any GM experience?:

Fortunately, I do have experience as a GM. I was a GM on the servers RydahMS(Timid), FallOutMs, and PartyStory. Being GM on these servers gave me a lot of experience to what I should do as a GM and what I should already be doing as a general player of the server. This is not an advantage to anyone else that would make a GM application but with this experience it would give me a little background to what I would be doing if I were to take this position.

Any unique talents(coding, gfx, etc):

I am not very familiar with coding or gfx, but I am always open to learning whenever anybody asks me to. Theres always room to learn new things right? Smile

What type of events would you host? With what prize? how often?:

I would host events like scavenger hunts, trivia or otherwise called Q&A, fun JQs, T&F, and maybe even fashion shows if time is not a problem.

How many hours would you be willing to commit a week?

I can not give you a specific amount of hours or time, but I am very active on the computer. During the school weekdays, my days comprise of 4-6 hours on the computer. These 4-6 hours include homework, any other work, Forums helping, and playing ImagineStory. During weekends, honestly it varies because most days I am not busy and free to do whatever I like but there are events that occur. Therefore, it would give me less time to be on the computer.During an average week in my life I could possibly commit 30-45 hours, but this can vary. That is an approximate estimate, but I am on the computer a lot, so you can count on me!

What would you do if you saw a relative/friend hacking?:

First of all, no matter who it is, anyone playing any type of server should be treated equally. Secondly, I would confront him/her and ask kindly to quit whatever hack they are using which is their first warning. Next, if they did not obey my first warning, then I would give them a second chance because everyone always deserves a second chance, but this does depend on what they did wrong. Lastly, if that friend/relative is just ignorant, I would jail or ban them for at least a 24 hour jail time. Again, the punishments depend on the degree of the wrong-doing. Because they are a friend/relative, I would meet them and hit them so hard they would be scared to hack again! (:

Would you leave the server if you were not picked as GM?:

I believe players who leave after being denied in their GM application are very desperate. They think that it would be very easy to get a job like that around but in real terms it is not. It takes time and commitment to opt to take a GM position. Back to the question, I would never leave this server because I am the person that tends to stick to a server until something occurs. I would always be here to play for myself and others 110% of the time. Also, I would never leave this server because for as long as I have played, I believe that this server has potential to grow and become a very good server in future terms. If I were not to be picked as GM it would not be a much of a deal at all. Once being denied, I would continue playing the game the way I was before and have fun which is most important! Smile

If a player is spamming on XAT/Being stupid what would you do?

Here's a threatening yet potentially successful phrase, "Please stop being stupid or I will ban!" Easy as that Very Happy

Will you respect all of the ImagineStory's staff and the moderating team?:

I will treat all of ImagineStory's staff and moderating team as a family and elders because everyone that has made it before me deserve respect because of their place in this society. They will receive 150% of my respect!

What do you think is good about your personality?

I believe I am very outgoing, always looking to help others, always have an open hand to friends and new players, and I always like to try new things. I am a great positive thinker, I have very good leadership skills, trustworthy, loyal, committed, open-minded, kind, and never busy to do things for others!

What do you think is bad about your personality?

Well don't call me a blonde when I say this but, I do act like one sometimes. For example, I sometimes space out when someone is speaking to me or I have my really slow moments. Enough said! Razz

Would you leave the server if a problem were to happen (small and big)?:

As I have said above, I am very committed to a server once I play it and like it, as everyone else. No matter what type of situation this server goes through, small and big, the first thing that I will always do is ask if I could do anything to help. If not, then I can't do anything but to overwatch the situation and help when I can. I will never leave in any situation.

Why should we choose you as GM?:

Well in many ways I am not more than the ordinary, average player. Taking the GM position could potentially be something important and a good experience like the past and it would be something I would enjoy and never regret. Well you should choose me as GM because of my good and bad characteristics such as loyalty, trustworthiness, leadership, willingness to help, friendliness, taking the first step to get to the top, and last of all I will always be a committed player to the server no matter what position I am as a player.

What would you do if a player asked for an Event item/MSI (Max stat item)

I would tell them that "I'm sorry I can't give you an MSI but there are other choices, what would you like?"

How many days a week and for how long would you be active?

I could be active everyday for at least 3hours a day, give or take, if not a lot more!

~Additional Info:

I am attached to this game and I am refreshing these forums every 3 minutes watch for new comments and/or posts. I love ImagineStory and theres no way I'm quitting Smile

And lastly, I would like to thank the administrative staff for taking the time to overview my application. You all will make the correct decision no matter how the result ends. Thank you! Smile

Last edited by Timid on Thu May 26, 2011 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[Coder]Vendetta

[Coder]Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Timid's GM Application   Timid's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:14 pm

Well Good luck but we have alot of staff but still good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
illest
Mod
illest

PostSubject: Re: Timid's GM Application   Timid's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:20 am

I simply love it (:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/ImagineStoryv83/220174944676266
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Timid's GM Application   Timid's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:52 pm

Thanks Ryan and thanks illest! Smile
Back to top Go down
iiHeartzxc

iiHeartzxc

PostSubject: Re: Timid's GM Application   Timid's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:41 am

GOODLUCK ! , nice app there ! (: , wish ya all th best ^^ .
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Timid's GM Application   Timid's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:42 am

Thanks a lot Smile I'm wishing the best too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timid's GM Application   Timid's GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Timid's GM Application
Page 1 of 1