Imaginestory
register now!
Imaginestory
register now!
Imaginestory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imaginestory

WELCOME! To Imaginestory's Forum~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DrAleX's Wacky APP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Originality
Admin
Originality

DrAleX's Wacky APP Empty
PostSubject: DrAleX's Wacky APP   DrAleX's Wacky APP I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:03 pm

•Name -Alex

•Age 15

•Ign Dr.Alex

•Timezone-Pasific Standard

•Your Contact Information:
Other:Facebook = [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

•How active will you be? 13 hours eatch and Everyday

•How long have you been playing for the server? 2 Weeks

•What will you do when you become a Gm? Keep managing this Server, check up on news, keep those hackers from hacking, and help foster some friendships with other people within the server. Obviously, I will hold events, but not too much. I will also hold some new events that are original.

•Why do you want to become a Gm? The reason why I feel I should be chosen is because i want to bring my responsibilities to a higher level. Sure i can be foolish and stuff, but when it comes to GM, i take things serious. It's not just a job, its a huge responsibility. I can be fun and stuff but if you cross the line, i will have to get serious and become strict because that will be the only way you guys would listen and follow my rules. I Also want to entertain the people of StripMs, and help them with much more effort then I am now. People who say that "I want to become a GM to help people out, thats crap. You can already help people out being a normal player. I want to take my responsibility to a whole new difficult level. I want to have the feelings of which I used to have when i was a GM back then, being happy of what I did, and even getting annoyed because people don't use common sense.

•What can you do that can benefit ImagineStory? - I am able to recruit friends, and also recruit people from videos / advertisements for the server. I will continue to try to help all players and the GMs. I would gladly help the coder, with the basic coding knowledge I have, or the owners / host with any problems they run in to with the server, considering I have had my own. I will try to help keep the game play fun and safe for all players by helping with the hackers and "troublemakers" of the game. I love helping servers, especially this one, grow and become one of the best servers! I would love to do this and much more!

•Have you been a Gm in any other private server? If so, please show some proof. ◘ Game Master on UniverseMs/Booms/LoveStory/StonerStory/Bestms/TnkStory/UglyMs/and more

◘TeddyMs-http: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

◘BestMs or MetalMs (sextms repack)- [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

•If you saw a hacker what would you do? There are many different ways to approach a hacker. If the hacker is damage hacking, I would get some background information on him right away. Some of this information would be how many rebirths he has just to make sure that its not from max stat items. If it is damage hack, I would most likely jail him. I would then most likely talk a "higher ranked" GM. If I am unable to do that then I would jail them for some time and if I see them hacking again they would be banned on the spot. I would ban any swim hackers where swimming is not permitted. If it was a VAC hacker, and the auto ban did not get them yet, I would ban them right away seeing as how obvious it is. I may want to check with someone before banning though! I would most definitely not abuse my banning or jailing powers. GMs should not be feared or abuse their powers seeing as how I feel GMs are just like every other player (except we make sure that the players are happy!)

•About Me~ i like sports in general, though I particularly like soccer. My favourite football team is Liverpool FC. I also like watching and playing hockey. A peculiar sport that I like to play is golf. I find it really fun for some reason. I also like eating. I also do not mind apologizing when I do something wrong. I am not stubborn enough to not admit when I'm wrong.

•Anything else/Other My edits/server check it out: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUYS THESE ARE SOME CUSTOM SKILLS IV MADE WITH SOME HELP =O

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Last edited by Originality on Thu May 26, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://imaginestory.forumotion.com
[Coder]Vendetta

[Coder]Vendetta

DrAleX's Wacky APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: DrAleX's Wacky APP   DrAleX's Wacky APP I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:08 pm

accepted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Originality
Admin
Originality

DrAleX's Wacky APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: DrAleX's Wacky APP   DrAleX's Wacky APP I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:10 pm

hehe =P lol thanks
Back to top Go down
https://imaginestory.forumotion.com
[Coder]Vendetta

[Coder]Vendetta

DrAleX's Wacky APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: DrAleX's Wacky APP   DrAleX's Wacky APP I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:11 pm

np -_-
Back to top Go down
Daniel

DrAleX's Wacky APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: DrAleX's Wacky APP   DrAleX's Wacky APP I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:32 pm

DrAleX's Wacky APP 2827249990
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DrAleX's Wacky APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: DrAleX's Wacky APP   DrAleX's Wacky APP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DrAleX's Wacky APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imaginestory :: APPLICATIONS :: GM Applications :: Accepted-
Jump to: