Imaginestory
register now!
Imaginestory
register now!
Imaginestory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imaginestory

WELCOME! To Imaginestory's Forum~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reporting GM Eyyitzali

Go down 
+2
Jello
DORKiE
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DORKiE

Reporting GM Eyyitzali Empty
PostSubject: Reporting GM Eyyitzali   Reporting GM Eyyitzali I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:21 pm

Well yeah those hourly Jump Quest events. Aren't they meant for regular players not for GM's?

Reporting GM Eyyitzali Maple0026u

Back to top Go down
Jello

PostSubject: Re: Reporting GM Eyyitzali   Reporting GM Eyyitzali I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:52 pm

Uhmm yah that is bad, and GM eyyitzali got me on this server, but thats really rude of him.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Reporting GM Eyyitzali   Reporting GM Eyyitzali I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:08 am

Don't worry i turned off the Advantage Gm use to have !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now thier just like regular players-
Back to top Go down
[Admin]prize

PostSubject: Lol   Reporting GM Eyyitzali I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:29 pm

I agree gm shouldnt do that even if no one is doing that because they can just use !item and they take a chance of a player geting it the hard way lol!
Back to top Go down
illest
Mod
illest

PostSubject: Re: Reporting GM Eyyitzali   Reporting GM Eyyitzali I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:35 pm

DORKiE wrote:
Well yeah those hourly Jump Quest events. Aren't they meant for regular players not for GM's?

Not really a big deal to me, because it is just an hourly thing. But it is wrong for Gms to do that but just lighten up tho. Its just event points, wait for the next hour (:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/ImagineStoryv83/220174944676266
eyyitzali

eyyitzali

PostSubject: Re: Reporting GM Eyyitzali   Reporting GM Eyyitzali I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:46 pm

illest wrote:
DORKiE wrote:

Not really a big deal to me, because it is just an hourly thing. But it is wrong for Gms to do that but just lighten up tho. Its just event points, wait for the next hour (:

Agreed Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting GM Eyyitzali   Reporting GM Eyyitzali I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting GM Eyyitzali
Page 1 of 1