Imaginestory
register now!
Imaginestory
register now!
Imaginestory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imaginestory

WELCOME! To Imaginestory's Forum~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jello's GameMaster Application!

Go down 
+2
illest
Jello
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jello

Jello's GameMaster Application! Empty
PostSubject: Jello's GameMaster Application!   Jello's GameMaster Application! I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:08 pm

Name:Ryan Williams

Time Zone/Location:central

Email/IM:friek96@yahoo.com

In-Game-Name:Jello

What will/can you do as a GM?:
1.I can be a great team member and part of the staff, i can help other GMs, Admins, etc.
2. I am fun, active, and i can make people enjoy the game.
3. I will tell people to vote daily, i wont spam or anything like that though.

What could you contribute to the server if you were to become a GM?
1. I will vote daily, ill also the the no reward vote daily.
2. I will get more people on here, ill try everyday to get more people.

What would you do if you saw someone hacking (1st time, 2nd, 3rd)?:
1: 1st time i would warn them with Jail
2: 2nd time i would ban them,they had a second chance and i shouldnt have to tell them twice. They need to learn there lesson.

How would you deal with a spammer/abuser?
1: It depends on what they are spamming about, If they are advertising i would ban immediatly, if its not that then i would mute, jail them Ex. if they were doing SPAM SPAM i would mosts likley ask them to stop, if they didnt i would jail.

How would you use the !item command? [color=red
1: I would use it for events, If the person wanted a Pink bean medal, i would use it for that, not for MSI or anything
2: I would use it for my use.
3: I would NOT just give a player a free item, i would tell them to please win an event, or however else you get it.
4: If they were glitched i would make sure they were glitched, i would ask questions, if they were telling the truth, i would help them with what they needed.[/color].

Do you have any GM experience?: Yes, i do have experience, just no proof i played a gm as v55 (CoolStory) and v62 (Sixty8story).
Any unique talents(coding, gfx, etc): I do not have any talents, but im willing to learn if needed.

What type of events would you host? With what prize? how often?: Ox, Hide n Seek, JumpQuest, The prize would be Gold maple leaves, Rare NX, it mostly depends on the Event. i would host one every 1-3 hours.

How many hours would you be willing to commit a week? I would commit every day monday through friday from 5:00 PM to 10:30 PM. On weekends i can play all day unless im out of town.

What would you do if you saw a relative/friend hacking?:[color=red] I would go to him, and ask him to stop if i found him again i would jail him, if again i would ban him regardless. [color]

Would you leave the server if you were not picked as GM?: No of course not! I have good skills as a regular player too Very Happy
If a player is spamming on XAT/Being stupid what would you do?
1: I would ask them nicely to stop,
2: I would mute them
3: i would kick them. simple as that.

Will you respect all of the ImagineStory's staff and the moderating team?: Most deffintaly, I always respect everybody Especialy a staff member.

What do you think is good about your personality? Very fun, I can talk about anything im also really fun.

What do you think is bad about your personality? I can get really anoying, i try not to though.

Would you leave the server if a problem were to happen (small and big)?: It depends, if it gets shut down then i have no choice, If its down for 2-3 days i would wait and stay in touch with email,chat, etc. If its down for 2 weeks or so then i migh leave.

Why should we choose you as GM?: Becouse there are not many GMs on when people need help, im on all day and the gms are afk alot, im not afk as much.

What would you do if a player asked for an Event item/MSI (Max stat item) i would tell them they have to earn it, for the Event item the player would have to win an event and for MSI they would need all 32,767 stats.

How many days a week and for how long would you be active? Monday-Friday i can play from 5-10PM Central time, On weekends i can play all day.

~Additional Info: Im fun, i respect everybody, if i upset somebody i fix it, im very friendly, and i can be alot of fun for everybody!

~Some Proof: I know codes as in !item 1302015 (This makes a Hero's Gladius),

Last edited by Jello on Wed May 11, 2011 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
illest
Mod
illest

PostSubject: Re: Jello's GameMaster Application!   Jello's GameMaster Application! I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:16 am

Your app is lightweight good, but not trying to be judgmental tho but the "if you saw someone hacking" part is a little bit too extreme. Everyone deserves second chances (:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/ImagineStoryv83/220174944676266
Jello

PostSubject: Re: Jello's GameMaster Application!   Jello's GameMaster Application! I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:48 am

illest wrote:
Your app is lightweight good, but not trying to be judgmental tho but the "if you saw someone hacking" part is a little bit too extreme. Everyone deserves second chances (:

They do get a second chance, after the jail thats the second chance,if they get caught again then there baned.
Back to top Go down
Jello

PostSubject: Re: Jello's GameMaster Application!   Jello's GameMaster Application! I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:28 pm

Is the server up? i can get on forums but not the site or the game...
Back to top Go down
Heart

PostSubject: Re: Jello's GameMaster Application!   Jello's GameMaster Application! I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:53 pm

its on.....and nice application~ wish u luck......im gonna apply for it too soooooooooooooooon
Back to top Go down
cookiezrule

cookiezrule

PostSubject: Re: Jello's GameMaster Application!   Jello's GameMaster Application! I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:39 pm

Good job Ryan. I really liked this app. but, i agree with Franki on the hacking part, EVERYONE deserves a second chance! c: Good Luck! ~Kate
Back to top Go down
[Admin]prize

PostSubject: Nice App   Jello's GameMaster Application! I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:03 pm

Ok first of all kate and illiest they are hacking knowing that it is wrong and therefor it is wrong and it also depends on how much and what hacks and on to the app i liked it alot i hope you get accepted but there are good apps out there which ever choice we make dont get discouraged it was a realy nice app lol!
Back to top Go down
Originality
Admin
Originality

PostSubject: Re: Jello's GameMaster Application   Jello's GameMaster Application! I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:44 pm

Jello's GameMaster Application! 2827249990

-moved
Back to top Go down
https://imaginestory.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jello's GameMaster Application!   Jello's GameMaster Application! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jello's GameMaster Application!
Page 1 of 1