Imaginestory
register now!
Imaginestory
register now!
Imaginestory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imaginestory

WELCOME! To Imaginestory's Forum~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

illest's introduction essay; Take a sip of my high life and inhale some of my thoughts.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
illest
Mod
illest

illest's introduction essay; Take a sip of my high life and inhale some of my thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: illest's introduction essay; Take a sip of my high life and inhale some of my thoughts.   illest's introduction essay; Take a sip of my high life and inhale some of my thoughts. I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:11 pm

kidding about the essay LOL. No one's making a introduction post, so why not make one for fun. Hopefully, I can encourage everyone to make their own introductions even though we've met ingame. (:

anywhoo.. I'm Franki Nguyen, 17. Sacramento, CA. USA.
Junior in highschool, C/O 2012
My ethnicity is Thai, Laos, Vietnamese, and Chinese(Mandarin) Basically, asian.
Yes yes I have lines for eyes, LOOOOL kidding. My eyes aren't that slanted nor chinky.
I'll eat your dog. Ahah.

My interests: Music, photography, space, dance, blogging.
I eat sleep and sht, I go to shows, chill with friends, be on the computer, and etc.

Bands: AskingAlexandria, Bring Me The Horizon, A day to remember, woe is me, Of Mice&Men, Attack attack !, MGMT, ISetMyFriendsOnFire and the list goes on and on .
Screamo/Indie/post-hardcore/dubstep/r&b and etc.

Unnecessary facts: I have indescribable imaginations, my hair is a mop, textually active, and I relentlessly procrastinate all the time, I adore pandas. I sing in the shower. (: and thats about it for now.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, hope to meet any new players or anyone that I yet to meet. Hopefully, the forums will get active and such.
IGN: illest Guild: IAmNinja JOIN MY GUILD THOOOO !
PSN:imspaceboundead or Ninjaxfaart

Last edited by illest on Thu May 05, 2011 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : U MAD BRO ?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/ImagineStoryv83/220174944676266
Daniel

illest's introduction essay; Take a sip of my high life and inhale some of my thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: illest's introduction essay; Take a sip of my high life and inhale some of my thoughts.   illest's introduction essay; Take a sip of my high life and inhale some of my thoughts. I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:11 am

wat a loner jks

Welcome to hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
illest
Mod
illest

PostSubject: Re: illest's introduction essay; Take a sip of my high life and inhale some of my thoughts.   illest's introduction essay; Take a sip of my high life and inhale some of my thoughts. I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:22 pm

Daniel wrote:
wat a loner jks

Welcome to hmmmmm

yes forever aloness. ):
bahah thanks bro.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/ImagineStoryv83/220174944676266
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: illest's introduction essay; Take a sip of my high life and inhale some of my thoughts.   illest's introduction essay; Take a sip of my high life and inhale some of my thoughts. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

illest's introduction essay; Take a sip of my high life and inhale some of my thoughts.
Page 1 of 1