Imaginestory
register now!
Imaginestory
register now!
Imaginestory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imaginestory

WELCOME! To Imaginestory's Forum~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Illest's suggestions for server

Go down 
3 posters

You down with my suggestions ?
I love the suggestions
Illest's suggestions for server I_vote_lcap40%Illest's suggestions for server I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I like the suggestions
Illest's suggestions for server I_vote_lcap40%Illest's suggestions for server I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I dislike the suggestions
Illest's suggestions for server I_vote_lcap0%Illest's suggestions for server I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I hate the suggestions
Illest's suggestions for server I_vote_lcap0%Illest's suggestions for server I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
boo, you suck bro.
Illest's suggestions for server I_vote_lcap20%Illest's suggestions for server I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
illest
Mod
illest

Illest's suggestions for server Empty
PostSubject: Illest's suggestions for server   Illest's suggestions for server I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:30 pm

1. New channels if possible
really disliking being in one training room full of people.

2. Able to summon zak at zakum altar, and HornTail
(if possible, but it would probably make too much lag so idontknow)

3.More rewards in tetris prize system
for example: rare nx with stats, or items with godly stats, guild points

4. Guild hall of fame or whatever(to see whose top guild) also guild points.

5.Get a GM.
Even though, we have about 6 GMs, they aren't usually available because most of the GM's are off because of their timezones and usually when GMs are off, new players come and such or someone needs assistance.

6.Can we get some onyx apples maybe in shop or get them through events?

7. GM events
Hourly JQ's can be for guildpoints or event points, fashion contests, FOJ(fieldofjudgement; last man standing), HnS- you can get rewarded with items but if GM gives a specific item like a trophy for godly scrolling ticket you can save or hold, if you save up to 3 trophies you can get atleast 1k wa scrolling.

8. KILL or put cooldowns those flames and smokescreen job skills -___-

9. When new players sign up warp them to beginning training map and put appearance changers there and tell them tutorials of what npc is what and such and whose the staff of the server. Basically a guide about the server.

10.Top 3 rankers of Imaginestory should be awarded with GM roar bahah(useless suggestion fools, you mad bro?)

11. ERROR FIXES: commands to access fmnpc and such.

12. Put Imaginestory on more voting sites, and also remind players to vote from time to time.

I may be asking for too much here, but I'm just contributing to the server to make it more fun (: If can be made possible, please consider my suggestions. kthx byes

JOIN IAmNinja guild (:
add me ign: Illest

I'll keep thinking of ways to contribute to the servers. (:

Last edited by illest on Fri May 06, 2011 11:44 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : y u mad bro ?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/ImagineStoryv83/220174944676266
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Illest's suggestions for server   Illest's suggestions for server I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:00 am

i will take ur suggestion into consideration FOOL!
Back to top Go down
illest
Mod
illest

PostSubject: Re: Illest's suggestions for server   Illest's suggestions for server I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Daniel wrote:
i will take ur suggestion into consideration FOOL!

thank you so very much FOOL. (:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/ImagineStoryv83/220174944676266
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Illest's suggestions for server   Illest's suggestions for server I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:25 pm

I like the suggestions and I might add that if there could be a way to keep your job through rebirths, instead of using @cody when you get to a certain job advance level (lvl 30, 70,etc)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illest's suggestions for server   Illest's suggestions for server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illest's suggestions for server
Page 1 of 1