Imaginestory
register now!
Imaginestory
register now!
Imaginestory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imaginestory

WELCOME! To Imaginestory's Forum~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heart's GM Application <3 <3 <3

Go down 
+5
[Admin]prize
cookiezrule
illest
eyyitzali
Heart
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Heart

Heart's GM Application <3 <3 <3 Empty
PostSubject: Heart's GM Application <3 <3 <3   Heart's GM Application <3 <3 <3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:19 pm

Name: Angela

Age: 12 almost 13....I wish I was older...... Just because I'm young....It doesnt mean anything!!!

Time Zone/Location:
Pacific Time Zone. That way, when some GM's are sleeping or away, there will always be someone from a different time zone.

Email/IM: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

In-Game-Name: Heart

What will/can you do as a GM?:
I will try to help all the players , make them happy, let them have fun and let them enjoy their time in the game.

What could you contribute to the server if you were to become a GM?:
I would try and get more of my friends and other players to join and try to help improve the server as much as I can.
I will oftentimes vote for the server.

What would you do if you saw someone hacking (1st time, 2nd, 3rd)?:
1. First, I would warn them to stop.
2. Second, I would jail them or ban them for a few hours...well it depends which hack they did.
3. Third, I would ban them permanently or for a few days, weeks or months depending on which hack they did.

How would you deal with a spammer/abuser?:
1. First, I would tell/warn them to stop.
2. Second, The i would jail them.
3. Third, ban for a few hours or days.

How would you use the !item command?
I would use it for event prizes and to get the things I need for the events.

Do you have any GM experience?:
No I do not but I am willing to learn.

Any unique talents(coding, gfx, etc):
No I do not but I am willing to learn and I read about it so I understand it.

What type of events would you host? With what prize? how often?:
I would host JQ, True or False, Last man standing and any other events. I would host an event every one or two hours depending on the amount of players online. Also I would host an event if a lot of players want me to and I would host an event if I feel that there are enough players online to host an event and if I believe that they'll want to join the event.

How many hours would you be willing to commit a week?
I would try to commit all/most of my time into the server.

What would you do if you saw a relative/friend hacking?:
2. Second, I would jail them and tell them to stop.
3. Third, I would ban them for a few hours or days depending on their hack.
4. Forth, I would either ban them for a few weeks, months or permanently.

Would you leave the server if you were not picked as GM?:
Nope, because once I start a server, I won't leave the server unless the server really sucks or the players are really mean to me. And once I choose a server, I trust/believe it to be fun. Plus, if I didn't get picked, I would still have my friends and I would still want to continue to play this server because it is really fun.

If a player is spamming on XAT/Being stupid what would you do?:
1. First, I would tell them to stop.
2. Second, I would mute them.
3. Third, I would temporarily ban them.

Will you respect all of the ImagineStory's staff and the moderating team?:
Of course, I would treat them as my upper class. Well....they kind of are.......I respect all of my friends.

What do you think is good about your personality?
I really enjoy helping others and I'm fun and creative.

What do you think is bad about your personality?
I can be really annoying sometimes and I'm really weird.....but I'm proud of the weirdness. Very Happy

Would you leave the server if a problem were to happen (small and big)?:
Well, I would only leave if the server shuts down or if I get kicked/banned.
If it was a small problem, I would wait for it to be fixed.
But if it was a big problem, I would try my best to help. Still if it was huge...I guess I might leave depending on the situation. But still, I would not leave unless if it was really crucial.

Why should we choose you as GM?:
You should choose me because I help a lot of people, and I enjoy helping them. Also I'm on very often, and its nice to have a gm from a different time zone.

What would you do if a player asked for an Event item/MSI (Max stat item)
I would say: I'm sorry but I cannot give you those items....it would be no fun it I just ruined it for you. Plus everyone else got it by themselves fair and square.

How many days a week and for how long would you be active?
On Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Friday, I would play about 1~2 hours each day depending on homework.
On Wednesdays, I would play about 2~3 hours.
On Weekends, I would play about 8~11 hours on Saturday and about 5~6 hours on Sunday depending on homework and time.
Sometime if I don't play at all, it probably means that I'm out of town or I'm really busy.

~Additional Info: I <3 this server...like I'm not saying that so that I'll get picked as gm but...I like this server...its the best out of all.....theres a lot of friendly peoples Smile

~Some Proof: I hope that you all believe me because this all came from my HEART~ <3 <3 Razz

Wish me luck~ <3 <3

Thank you for your time~ I hope you will consider me~

Back to top Go down
eyyitzali

eyyitzali

PostSubject: Re: Heart's GM Application <3 <3 <3   Heart's GM Application <3 <3 <3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:33 pm

I would try and get more of my friends and other players to join and try to help improve the server as much as I can.

~comment your already suppose to be doing that... joking but anyway nice app there Wink i wish you the best of luck Wink
Back to top Go down
Heart

PostSubject: Re: Heart's GM Application <3 <3 <3   Heart's GM Application <3 <3 <3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:52 pm

eyyitzali wrote:

~comment your already suppose to be doing that... joking but anyway nice app there Wink i wish you the best of luck Wink

I know..... Crying or Very sad Im srry if I made ur day bad.... Crying or Very sad

wtf this isnt like me........well anyways.......srry.....

btw thx~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
illest
Mod
illest

PostSubject: Re: Heart's GM Application <3 <3 <3   Heart's GM Application <3 <3 <3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:52 pm

Heart wrote:
Name: Angela

Age: 12 almost 13....I wish I was older...... Just because I'm young....It doesnt mean anything!!!

Time Zone/Location:
Pacific Time Zone. That way, when some GM's are sleeping or away, there will always be someone from a different time zone.

I will try to help all the players , make them happy, let them have fun and let them enjoy their time in the game.

2. Second, I would jail them or ban them for a few hours...well it depends which hack they did.
3. Third, I would ban them permanently or for a few days, weeks or months depending on which hack they did.

I would host JQ, True or False, Last man standing and any other events. I would host an event every one or two hours depending on the amount of players online. Also I would host an event if a lot of players want me to and I would host an event if I feel that there are enough players online to host an event and if I believe that they'll want to join the event.

Nope, because once I start a server, I won't leave the server unless the server really sucks or the players are really mean to me. And once I choose a server, I trust/believe it to be fun. Plus, if I didn't get picked, I would still have my friends and I would still want to continue to play this server because it is really fun.

Of course, I would treat them as my upper class. Well....they kind of are.......I respect all of my friends.

I can be really annoying sometimes and I'm really weird.....but I'm proud of the weirdness. :D

But if it was a big problem, I would try my best to help. Still if it was huge...I guess I might leave depending on the situation. But still, I would not leave unless if it was really crucial.

You should choose me because I help a lot of people, and I enjoy helping them. Also I'm on very often, and its nice to have a gm from a different time zone.

I would say: I'm sorry but I cannot give you those items....it would be no fun it I just ruined it for you. Plus everyone else got it by themselves fair and square.

On Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Friday, I would play about 1~2 hours each day depending on homework.
On Weekends, I would play about 8~11 hours on Saturday and about 5~6 hours on Sunday depending on homework and time.
Sometime if I don't play at all, it probably means that I'm out of town or I'm really busy.

~Additional Info: I <3 this server...like I'm not saying that so that I'll get picked as gm but...I like this server...its the best out of all.....theres a lot of friendly peoples :)

~Some Proof: I hope that you all believe me because this all came from my HEART~ <3 <3 :P

Wish me luck~ <3 <3

Goodluck on being picked (:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/ImagineStoryv83/220174944676266
Heart

PostSubject: Re: Heart's GM Application <3 <3 <3   Heart's GM Application <3 <3 <3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:43 pm

thx!! Very Happy

wish u luck too~
Back to top Go down
cookiezrule

cookiezrule

PostSubject: Re: Heart's GM Application <3 <3 <3   Heart's GM Application <3 <3 <3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:09 pm

[quote="Heart"]Name: Angela

Time Zone/Location:

I can be really annoying sometimes and I'm really weird.....but I'm proud of the weirdness. Very Happy

~Additional Info: I <3 this server...like I'm not saying that so that I'll get picked as gm but...I like this server...its the best out of all.....theres a lot of friendly peoples Smile

~Some Proof: I hope that you all believe me because this all came from my HEART~ <3 <3 Razz

Wish me luck~ <3 <3

Good job Angie<3 (: Best o' luck to you! (you'll get it for sure!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Heart

PostSubject: Re: Heart's GM Application <3 <3 <3   Heart's GM Application <3 <3 <3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:55 pm

hahah lol!

i wish thats offficial...

anyways thx <3<3<3
Back to top Go down
[Admin]prize

PostSubject: Nice app   Heart's GM Application <3 <3 <3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:51 pm

First of all,
You cant give a hacker that many chances they know hacking is somthing that is wrong and there for they shouldnt be doing it and second of all you cant just learn coding and gfx in one day u gotta spend alot time on it other then that NICE APP! wish you luck! geek
Back to top Go down
Heart

PostSubject: Re: Heart's GM Application <3 <3 <3   Heart's GM Application <3 <3 <3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:09 pm

thx!! Very Happy

well...i give them that many chances bcuz if we ban them, it would mean losing one more player and friend. and i dont want to lose any more of my friends cuz one of my bffl just moved Crying or Very sad

and by learning i didnt mean it by a day

anyways, thx Very Happy hope u guys consider me
Back to top Go down
[Coder]Vendetta

[Coder]Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Heart's GM Application <3 <3 <3   Heart's GM Application <3 <3 <3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:06 pm

im a defiantly double thumbs up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Heart's GM Application <3 <3 <3   Heart's GM Application <3 <3 <3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:30 pm

Good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
Originality
Admin
Originality

PostSubject: ummmmmmmm   Heart's GM Application <3 <3 <3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:32 pm

angie umm you dont have to be a gm to help players lol... you can do that as a player too
Back to top Go down
https://imaginestory.forumotion.com
[Coder]Vendetta

[Coder]Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Heart's GM Application <3 <3 <3   Heart's GM Application <3 <3 <3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:05 pm

Well alex i know we bros and all but i love this app so i want to put in accepted or in pending
Back to top Go down
Originality
Admin
Originality

PostSubject: Re: Heart's GM Application   Heart's GM Application <3 <3 <3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:09 pm

Bro she dosnt have any exp the least ill do for her is make her a intern and see if shes pasable or not then we'll see from ther
Back to top Go down
https://imaginestory.forumotion.com
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Heart's GM Application <3 <3 <3   Heart's GM Application <3 <3 <3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:24 pm

Quote :
Well alex i know we bros and all but i love this app so i want to put in accepted or in pending

Ryan you can't make decision like that probably because your not the owner and ur just a Coder:P . So its probably because of your comment you mess up the chance she had of becoming a Gm. But I'm also up for the idea Alex. to had see if she could be a good intern and if shes good then maybe she could become a GM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart's GM Application <3 <3 <3   Heart's GM Application <3 <3 <3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heart's GM Application <3 <3 <3
Page 1 of 1