Imaginestory
register now!
Imaginestory
register now!
Imaginestory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imaginestory

WELCOME! To Imaginestory's Forum~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life's Coder Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Life

Life's Coder Application Empty
PostSubject: Life's Coder Application   Life's Coder Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:06 pm

**I apologize in advance if this application does not meet your standards**

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Hey, Life here, I would like to apply as an Admin/Developer/Coder/HTML editor for this server. I am a fairly experienced individual, I can script npc's, develop pq's, I am very fluent with the html/php language (Your website can easily be edited). I can pretty much do anything if I actually tried, proof of experience will be posted below.

Personal Info:

Name: Timothy Poleshuk
Ethnicity: Russian
Languages: Russian, English.
Time Zone: (PST) Western Time
Current Location: (Canada) Vancouver BC
Character Name: Life, Spark
Date Joined: 5/19/2011

Experience:

PQ development:

**This is just a sample of my work.**

I just wanted to show you some of the work I have been doing lately. This is a PQ I have just started working on. I appreciate all feedback!

-PQ Warper.
img339.imageshack.us/i/maple0004c.jpg/

This NPC warp you to the first stage of the PQ. After you click him, he gives you a cookie, which is needed to get to stage 2. So players that want to participate will need to use the PQ warper, they will not be able to travel there via @goto

-End of Stage 1 NPC. Warps to stage 2.

img820.imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img820/2161/maple0003j.jpg
img192.imageshack.us/i/maple0005zy.jpg/

This NPC takes the cookie that the 1st NPC in the FM gives to you when you enter. After you click him and give him the cookie, he warps you to the next stage of the pq, and also gives you a Blackhole Marble. The Black hole marble can be sold and used to skip the first stage of the PQ, because I'm sure alot of player have trouble with that JQ. But the more challenging the PQ is, the better.

-Cheat/Skip stage 1 NPC.
img59.imageshack.us/i/maple0001fs.jpg/
img863.imageshack.us/i/maple0002o.jpg/

This NPC is located at the bottom of the JQ. He will smuggle you to the next stage for the price of a Blackhole Marble which can be bought from other players that have successfully completed that stage. Although if you use this NPC you will not be rewarded with the exp/marble for that stage.

The whole fact that you can sell the marbles to other players creates a whole new separate system of currency. I am even capable of creating a shop that exchanges items for marbles.

WZ edits:

I didn't really have much time to make it good looking, I just needed some screenshots to use as examples.

Other Examples:

This was the first NPC I ever scripted.

This is a Quest NPC, quest items are based on the fm mobs, can be easily edited to your liking.

------------------------------------------------

HTML:

I have recently begun to html edit AltairCMS, there is so much you can do with it, I haven't done much yet, although it is updated constantly. If you would like to view it; follow these steps:

1. Join the Hamachi Network:

ID: Project Crimson
PASS: 123

2. go to 5.177.89.184/?page=index

Contact Information:

MSN: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Facebook: Timothy Poleshuk
MapleTalk: Life
RageZone: Sarrowe

I know what it takes to be an Admin/Coder/etc. responsibility, and commitment is only essential. I believe an Admin must have certain skills that contribute to the quality and stability of game play. Thank you for taking the time to read through my application.

Back to top Go down
[Coder]Vendetta

[Coder]Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Life's Coder Application   Life's Coder Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:53 pm

Hell ya nigga hella Good im up for u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[Coder]Vendetta

[Coder]Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Life's Coder Application   Life's Coder Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:53 am

Welcome to the team Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life's Coder Application   Life's Coder Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life's Coder Application
Page 1 of 1